Backing Bromley’s new pledge for councillors
• To deliver the highest possible levels of openness and transparency and to take positive action when dealing with complaints from residents and Council employees.
• To hold regular surgeries within the ward and be generally available to act on the concerns of local residents.
• To support the right of any resident of Bromley or employee of Bromley Council, to openly raise issues of public concern without fear of censure or retaliation.
• To deliver a fit-for-purpose ‘whistle-blower’ policy for Bromley Council.
• To ensure that the pre-2016 agreement adhered to by Bromley Council and guaranteeing rights for trade union representatives, including facilities, is reinstated and honoured in full.